Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Come Bitch with Me

The fold increases. Katie, a colleague, designer, and all-around cool chick is making her maiden visit to Stitch 'n' Bitch tonight.

The sweater is coming along well, having grown another 5 inches last night, and I think I will likely reach the neckline this evening - even with stops for conversation and Uncommon Ground's incredibly comforting bowls of hot chocolate.

I want a new hat. The thing I bought at Target for 7 bucks is proving to be worth every penny. Shapeless as a potato sack, and about as becoming. I am toying with trying out QueerJoe's London beanie. The name alone endears it to me.

There's an expedition planned for the weekend to Pearl Art & Craft, which rumor has it stocks Lion Brand yarn. I hope so, since frankly the lovely yarns at Arcadia are more than I can afford to spend on trifles at present. When it comes down to either spending on photography or spending on knitting, photography wins.

3 comments:

qinbincai123 said...

The sands in your way beg for your jired88 song and your movement, dancing
water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
Cheap New Era Hats

New Era 59fifty Hats

New Era 59fifty caps

New Era Hats Wholesale

Cheap Hats

Obat Untuk Anak said...

I think I will likely reach the neckline this evening - even with stops for conversation and Uncommon Ground's incredibly comforting bowls of hot chocolate.

Obat Liver Anak | Obat Bronkitis Anak | Obat Infeksi Lambung Anak | Obat Sakit Gigi Anak | Obat Gatal-Gatal Anak | Cara Mengobati Radang Usus | Cara Mengobati Tukak Lambung | Cara Mengobati Usus Buntu | Obat Anemia | Obat Parkinson | Apotek Obat | Obat Ibu Menyusui

blog nurifa said...

The info very useful, may be a blessing and benefit us all
obat kencing berdarah
obat maag anak
pengobatan asma
obat lemak dalam darah
obat rahim kering
obat kista indung telur
obat batuk pilek
obat flu